Steering Group minutes 2022/10/27
Date: Thursday, Oct 27, 2022
Kim Ray joins for the first time
Not sure whether this is meeting 45
Reviewed standard meeting operations and needs for Kim :
- Invite 1 BEP leader to each meeting
- Send meeting invites
- Keep track on new BIDs steering group elections (annually)
- Keep with same meeting schedule (every 3 weeks, rotate EU/US friendly time frame) 3pm and 8pm Central european time
- We can use my personal zoom room: Kimray
- Can we use a group user that can easily transfer to the information - maybe bids maintenance gmail account to consolidate information without losing it each time there are new members
- Ask franklin to transfer ownership of steering group docs to BIDS maintenance
BIDS BEPs visiting member: should the visit BEP lead be invited to slack?
BIDs elections close 10/28/2022 -
BIDS elections process: results are tabulated - when will we know the results? Results will be discussed on slack before it is announced to the community.
Discussion should also include possibly concerns about the diversity of the new BIDs steering group.