Steering Group executive summary, action items, and minutes
Date: Thursday June 18, 2020
We discussed and decided on utilizing the BrainHack Mattermost platform for our instant messaging solution. This fits nicely into where our community has been informally organized.
We went over our BIDS presentations occurring in the Open Science Room at OHBM. We are sharing on the website all the BIDS presentations and posters happening at OHBM. There are many BIDS-aware tools being developed, but an emphasis should be put on generating the associated documentation.
|Website post announcing our intention of joining the BrainHack Mattermost|
|Website post listing the BIDS sessions and posters at OHBM|
- Discussed using the BrainHack Mattermost platform for our instant messaging solution
- The BrainHack Mattermost is inclusive and open
- Better than alternatives
- Mattermost is open source
- BIDS events occurring during OHBM
- Directly by us: Town Hall, GN lighting talk, MG PET session
- Several talks and posters being presented by the larger community - Good to have a post capturing this
- Tools are being developed, but light on documentation
- Emphasis the need for documentation